Advanced Contracting Concepts, Inc.
P.O. Box 424 Patterson, NY 12563 Tel: 845-878-5116 Fax: 845-746-4600
About Advanced Contracting Concepts, Inc.
Advanced Contracting Concepts, Inc. is a dual-certified, 100% woman-owned
corporation established in 1988 whose management has over three decades
of experience in state and federal construction related contract administration
and construction contracting. Sharing this background with our clients affords
us a unique insight into the client’s specific needs.
We possess New York State and PANYNJ WBE certification as well as Federal DBE
certification in both New York and Florida. Doing business with us can assist in
achieving project utilization goals. We are bonded and fully insured.
Advanced Contracting offers personalized staffing solutions by
understanding the construction industry.
Leigh Scirbona, President
Highly accomplished professional with over 35 years of diverse experience in areas such as:
- Construction Project Management (office and field)
Proficient in the day-to-day administrative management of construction projects Leigh has extensive experience in taking large public work projects from bidding through close-out.
Many years of experience in recruiting, assessing, hiring and retaining a talented and diverse contingent workforce helping clients to meet their needs.
With expertise in evaluating complex insurance programs, Leigh has a consistent track record of significant reduction in insurance expenses while maintaining and improving coverage levels.
Additional areas of expertise:
- Development of Safety Plans
- Implementation of Safety Practices
- Insurance Program Management and Claims Management
Our Core Values
- Ethics: Simply speaking, "we do the right thing" in dealing with our clients, in dealing with our candidates, following all laws and regulations
- Knowledge: We take the time to develop strategic partnerships between both clients and candidates
- Customer Service: Placing the right candidate is more than just matching skills
- Diversity: Diversity for us is a culture, not a quota